Hello folks! Say hello to your weekly dose of internet food-stuffs. Have a good nom.
- Yet another post about career and life in your twenties. This time from Final Fashion. A good read!
- I am so sick of hearing about the supposed “male decline”
- Molly Crabapple talks about her arrest at Occupy Wall Street.
- A Sikh woman refuses to apologize for her appearance.
- Gala Darling gives some solid advice for bloggers!
- I love this newswoman’s response to being fat-shamed.
“Give your daughters difficult names. Give your daughters names that command the full use of tongue. My name makes you want to tell me the truth. My name doesn’t allow me to trust anyone that cannot pronounce it right.”
– Warsan Shire